Wishbook Infoservices Pvt Ltd's vision is to digitize the apparel / fashion production & sales information, enabling tools that lead to efficiency for traditional Apparel & Fashion Manufacturers, Distributors & Retailers.
Our learnings come from years of technology / product development & running traditional textile manufacturing & e-Commerce companies.
Our flagship product is the Wishbook B2B Mobile & Web App, allowing apparel & fashion manufacturers & dealers to share new product releases, orders & track salesmen.
The product combines years of experience at IIT, MIT, Google & textile industry.
1. Architect the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android / iOS app development
2. Develop & test the application in one of the above frameworks
3. Ensure code & development is test driven & bug free, and resolve the issues promptly
4. Ensure self-discipline, compliance to the project timelines & timely releases
5. Use modern testing frameworks to develop unit tests, system tests & interface tests for the softwares
6. Key result area will be to ensure fast development & release cycles with minimal bugs.
Required Background :
1. Btech / BE / Masters in Computer Science / IT / other disciplines from a good engineering college
2. Atleast 6 months of experience of development in any of the A React / Redux / ReactNative code. These 6 months could have been during your time at the organization
3. Familiarity with RESTful API's and back-end services
4. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI / UX standards
5. Optional but helpful skills : React, Java, Swift
6. Strong academic background, with strong analytical skills
7. Strong self-drive & motivation to give the best output