Role: TA Manager
Designation: Senior Manager TA
We are seeking to hire a seasoned TA Manager to join our team. If you're a passionate self-starter, Shipsy is a great company for you. Don't hesitate to apply.
Collaborate with various teams to develop Manpower Planning in company
Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies including building a strong talent acquisition team
Collaborate with various recruitment agencies to fill positions on schedule
Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
Plan & gamify employee referral programs
Use of ATS and Recruitment Marketing tools
Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
Ensure high level of candidate experience during entire process, upholding the Shipsy brand
Suggest measures for improving employee retention
Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
10-12years of recruitment experience including last few as Talent Acquisition Manager
Minimum 4-5 years experience of hiring in startups
In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological tests etc.)
Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
Experience with ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Experience dealing with specialist recruitment agencies
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Masters in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.