CASHe is a cutting-edge fintech and the market leader in the short-term personal lending space. Using a combination of advanced tech solutions and ML based predictive models, CASHe has been able to establish its position as the to-go credit solution for urban salaried millennials.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Engineering team.
The Quality assurance technician role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets business needs, while being cost-effective.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
As a Quality assurance Engineer, your primary responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
You are supposed to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case scenarios. You must be well-versed with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
You ought to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will also review business requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.
g. defect densities and open defect counts).
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic Fintech environment and to contribute to the rapid growth of the company.
The work culture allows for work on cutting edge technologies with autonomy over the projects and a high-level of responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience :
1. Bachelor's or graduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Over 2 years of experience in work experience in software development in the field of software quality assurance.
3. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
4. Experience in writing and documenting clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
5. Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and automated testing tools.
6. Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
7. Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process.
8. Trouble-shooting production issues with high-level analysis and provide suggestions to fix identified issues, as part of analysis.
9. Ability to co-ordinate and achieve high availability by assisting Developers while debugging Production issues.
10. Team player with excellent communication skills, both oral and written possessing meticulous approach to work.
11. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test Review requirements, specifications design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case scenarios.
3. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities during the sprint and also part of release.
4. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using Jira. Looking for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place.
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
7. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and business teams) to identify requirements.
8. Investigate causes of Production issues and perform root-cause analysis.
9. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.