Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Role and Purpose
Bosch Digital business unit focuses on advising on and partnering with global clients in their digital journey. This is a client oriented, highly visible, senior level business consulting role in Bosch Digital unit.
As an Engagement partner you understand the client business drivers and current business paradigms. You will assess the digital maturity and identify critical digital strengths either just to remain in the evolving market place or to drive competitive advantage. You will design a roadmap and be a partner in building niche capabilities. It may involve envisioning newer business models, designing better customer interfacing channels or driving superior operational and cost efficiencies.
· Be a Consulting partner to CXOs, senior leaders and functional heads
· Position as a thought leader driving outcome based client interactions around digital/IOT areas
· Quickly learn client’s business, market and competitive dimensions. Drive business strategy discussions around digital capabilities using design thinking and other tools and methodologies and draw a digital roadmap based on value drivers and other internal/external parameters around product (e.g. IOT/connected products), process (e.g. Industry 4.0 targeted process capabilities), and people (e.g. skills, competencies and change management). Co-Create business and financial models
· Lead and contribute to market development efforts to position Bosch as a digital partner and enable advisory-led client wins
· Author thought papers and POVs (Point of View) on digital trends and Bosch’s value adds
· Design engagement models and work with other Bosch units to drive value for the client
· Travel frequently to client locations in India and abroad (~40-50% travel)
Desired experience and skillsets
· Digital, strategy and domain consulting
· Experience in IOT business architecture, Industry 4.0 initiatives, and/or connected products along with some exposure Data analytics is strongly desired
· Exposure to at least two industry segments - Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, Retail, CPG, Logistics or related
· Exposure to core enterprise functions such as Planning, Production operations, Supply chain, Inventory, Procurement, Logistics etc. is a plus
· A leader with strong communication and people skills
· Global and multi cultural exposure and knowledge of foreign languages is a plus
Work location - Bangalore
· Post-Graduation in Management, Technology, Engineering or Science / CA/ CFA from reputed institutes with good academic and non academic credential
12-15 years of relevant experience in Management Consulting, IT or Technology product organizations