Job Summary: As a Renewal Sales Representative, you will be a strong driver of maintenance revenues for all Support Maintenance contracts within an assigned territory, while maximizing retention and minimizing churn risk
Job Responsibilities: You will manage and ensure account retention through adoption and driving on-time renewal. Own, drive and manage the renewal process identifying customer requirements, uncovering roadblocks, expertly probing for upselling and expansion opportunities, and demonstrating strong account management capabilities. Working with partners and customers to negotiate the renewal including pricing and service-term.
This includes the ability, but not limited to the following:
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals and on-time renewal rate targets
- Prepare and provide customers renewal quotes within 90-120 days of support expiration
- Participate in weekly forecast opportunity reviews with the Manager, Renewal Sales
- Manage the opportunity pipeline and update notes in Salesforce.com
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell/cross-sell), driving those opportunities to closure and/or ensuring that the appropriate account management resources are engaged to maximize the opportunity
- Engaging in regular follow-up with Customers/Partners/Distributors for on-time execution of Purchase Orders for maintenance renewals.
- Be the “trusted advisor”, evangelizing the importance to Customers/Partners/Distributors, regarding product and support benefits of continuing active maintenance support contracts.
- Work closely with internal departments, regarding renewal policy, business best practices, and data items
- English speaking required.
- Minimum of 3 to 4+ years in Contract Renewal, Sales, Inside Sales and/or Customer Service
- Service Contacts/Renewals background a strong plus
- Experience working with direct and third-party channel/distribution models is a plus
- A general understanding of Contracts and terms specific to maintenance
- Takes initiative; able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, using all available resources
- Strong negotiating/exception management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience operating in an (external) customer-facing environment (telephone/email-based
- Able to manage and handle conflict professionally and to drive to resolution
- CRM systems experience, such as Salesforce and/or NetSuite is a plus
- Competence with reporting and information management tools, including MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
Powered by JazzHR