CORPORATE WEB STRATEGY COORDINATOR
This role is responsible for the daily implementation and overall quality, consistency, brand compliance and effectiveness of digital content on IQVIA digital web channels including public websites, social networks and the intranet.
Ensure content is consistent with the company's policies, business strategy, standards and functional plans.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDG3E, SKILLS AND ABILITIES -
1. Proven communication, planning and organizational skills
2. Knowledge of enterprise content management systems (CMS) preferred. Experience with the following systems is an advantage
b. Sitecore 8.5
c. Service ticketing systems
d. Social CMS
3. Very good spoken and written English communication skills
4. Attention to detail and proofreading
5. Experience with Adobe PhotoShop or other image editing software
6. Use judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
7. Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
9. Knowledge of HTML / CSS, a plus
10. Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
customer service or equivalent combination of education, training and experience