Designation : Motion Graphics Designer, Creative Content
Function : Motion Graphic Design and Project Execution
Reporting to : Motion Graphics Design Lead
Purpose : The Motion Graphics Designer, Creative Content will be responsible for producing creative content assets using motion graphic design and VFX across various learning products under the supervision of Motion Graphics Design Lead.
Additional responsibilities include design research, project management, team collaboration, peer to peer review and following the vision and mission for visual design in creative content.
Location : Bangalore
Working Hours : Normally working Mon-Sat 10 : 00 am to 7 : 00 pm, 6 days a week with additional hours as required.
1. Producing motion graphics and VFX for learning products in association with motion graphics design lead and instructional designers.
2. Adding visual appeal and design in academic content.
3. Executing through the motion graphics production pipeline using editing tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting.
4. Following motion graphics design guidelines and standards for all creative content projects keeping in mind learning objectives and outcomes.
5. Visualizing a variety of concepts across multiple subjects using editing and motion graphics theories, practices and methods.
6. Collaborating with different content and media producers in developing motion graphics assets like 2D Animation, intro, outro, lower thirds, templates and gifs.
7. Asset management and maintenance across and beyond projects.
8. Managing design asset quality control, packaging and delivery.
9. Researching tools and trends and implementing best practices in motion graphics and visual design.
10. Following a vision for the team and the product.
Skills / Qualification :
Must Have :
1. 2-4 years of work experience in motion graphic design with an EdTech or Media Production Company and a rich portfolio of design work.
2. Advanced proficiency in editing and design software like Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator) and an ability to design and storyboard.
3. Ability to animate ideas and develop 3D prototypes.
4. Strong communication, coordination and collaboration skills.
Should Have :
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in motion graphics, 2D animation, multimedia or a related field.
2. In-depth knowledge of animation theories, visual design models, and media production technologies.
3. Ability to perform a variety of tasks along with executing and troubleshooting through projects.
4. Free imagination and constant curiosity with a passion to transform education through creativity.