Manage embedded automotive project that follows agile life cycle, comprising of 15+ team members. Ensure timely delivery with excellent quality.
Special focus on managing the stakeholder expectations, project goals, team building, competency development, coordination for management reviews.
Proactive, Motivational and should be able to lead the team technically.
1. Should have strong project management fundamentals with 2-4yrs of experience in managing a medium sized project. PMP certification will be an added advantage.
Overall experience of 9-12 years
2. Should have background of automotive embedded software development, strong in electronics & C
3. Very good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to motivate the team
4. Able to define / deploy process, new tools to ensure efficient SW development
5. Experience of being part of agile project and knowledge on ASPICE will be an added advantage
BE / BTech (ECE, EE)
9- 12 yrs of experience in Automotive / Embedded software development
Technical Skills :
Experience in Embedded Automotive Software Development.
Hand-on experience in Programming Languages (C / C++)
Know-how and understanding of different vehicle components and operations
Understanding of SW development life cycle (V Model / Agile )
Experience in model based development and usage of Tools like ASCET or MATLAB
Experience in Requirements Management Tools like DOORS, Design, SCM Tools like ClearCase / RTC / ALM / MKS, Unit Test Tools like CANTATA and Debuggers.
Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and Processes (ASPICE).
Logical, Analytical and Debugging / Problem-Solving skills
Awareness of EV / Autonomous vehicle functions would be an added advantage
Knowledge in Automotive Protocols for Communication (CAN, FlexRay) is added advantage
Soft Skills :
Must be able to learn, understand, apply and work in New Technologies / Abstract Concepts.
Self-Motivated individuals who can manage shifting priorities and be flexible.
Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player.
Strong written and oral Communication skills.
Strong Interpersonal skills
Customer Interaction & Stake-holder management