Principal Functions :
1. Working with Heads of Departments to collect requirements-translate to FRD & Technical Architecture, and implement IT Solutions which include but are not limited to :
a. ERP Roadmap, Strategy and Implementation
b. Intranet Employee Interface Applications such as HR systems (eg. Attendance and leave management, Performance
Management etc., Training Calendar / History), Finance & Accounts systems (Expense claims etc.), Admin Systems (Travel
requests and approvals etc.), Content (Policies, Announcements, Employee Data, History)
c. Systems for Reporting and Analysis
2. Project planning / management : Requirements Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Release Management of applications
3. Support for all IT Infrastructure and Information Systems
4. Responsible for management of IT Infrastructure. Security Infrastructure, Hardware Architecture, Cloud hosting, Network Infrastructure, Desktop / Laptops, Connectivity between various business centers / offices etc
5. Hosted Services email server, business websites etc
6. Manage the Toll Management System installed at various project sites.
7. Cyber Security Policy implementation.
Experience : 15 - 20years of which at least 10 - 12 in managerial role or above.
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Consensus building
3. Business Understanding
4. Sincere and honest.
5. Capable of meeting deadlines.
6. Excellent oral & written communication
7. Excellent documentation
ref : hirist.com)