1. Developing responsive landing pages, long-form content pages, and rolling out detailed interactive reports
2. Working closely with SEO team and implement projects which drive long-term SEO impact
3. Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
4. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
5. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
Candidate Profile : Required Skills :
Required Skills :
2. Experience building user interfaces for websites and / or web applications
3. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
4. Know-how of debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
5. Ability to understand CSS changes and the expertise required to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
6. Good understanding of PHP back-end development.