A dedicated research team focuses on next-generation solutions with sensors, smart devices, location 5.0 technology, multi-
lingual multi-modal communication, omnichannel delivery platforms, cloud technologies, virtualization, rack servers, mobile phones, analytics, machine learning, and IoT
performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
1. Build next-generation, enterprise grade, high performance scalable applications and services.
2. Work on Core Java, JSP, WEBSERVICES, SERVLET 3+, STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2+, EJB 3.0, HIBERNATE, JMS, JAVA SCRIPT, SPRING 3+ and 4+ and XML.
3. Utilize Agile and other advanced methodologies to document, design, develop, deploy and maintain java applications, services and solutions.
4. Staying up to date by learning new java frameworks, technologies and software.
5. You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product or solution.
6. Creating products or solutions that will involve you from design to completion.
7. You will be part of several initiatives that help people and save lives on a very large scale across many countries.
Our Requirements :
1. Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience.
2. Some prior training courses in Java and J2EE.
3. Strong knowledge of Core Java.
4. Should have knowledge of ANY of the J2EE Frameworks, and J2EE skills (Spring 3 or higher, Hibernate, Servlets, STRUTS, EJB 3.0, Java Security, and JMS)
5. Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills
6. Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
7. High level of logic and reasoning skills.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience : A minimum experience of 2-5 years of working in Java Development.