Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Under limited supervision :
1. Prepare and / or analyze financial results of subsidiary operations for management review.
2. Analyze and make recommendations concerning functional currency of international subsidiaries.
3. Assist in the consolidation of US parent corporation and international subsidiaries.
4. Work with internal and external accountants to setup and audit processes.
5. Review and / or implement internal controls in subsidiary operations.
6. Implement best practices for importation, duties, and customs.
7. Assist Regional Sales Managers with financial support and analysis as needed.
8. Perform research and planning according to GAAP / IFRS including recommendations to management.
9. Lead special projects as assigned.
10. Prepare and / or assist in budgets, product cost analysis, and other analysis.
11. Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
12. Other duties as assigned.
B.S. / B.A. degree in Accounting or Finance
Minimum 5 years experience of financial statement analysis and internal control review
Innovative, motivated, self-directed
Experience with Excel
Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
C.P.A., C.M.A., or Masters Degree
Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Project accounting experience