Human Resources (HR) Internship
FlytBase is a Silicon Valley and Pune-based startup, building the world's first internet of drones platform for deploying fully-automated and intelligent commercial drones at scale.
FlytBase is led by a team of experts in robotics, computer science, AI / ML technologies, and is a global leader in drone automation.
FlytBase Labs is based out of Pune, India.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
2. Determine selection criteria
3. Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks)
4. Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
5. Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our applicant tracking system
6. Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements and lead employer branding initiatives
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who :
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. can start the internship between 20th Oct 21 and 30th Oct 21
3. are available for duration of 3-6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
5. good oral and written communication
6. willing to relocate to Pune
Screening & Shortlisting
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
₹15,000 - ₹20,000 (in-hand)