Main Purpose of the Job
Independently leads specific business insight projects / analysis. Provide accurate, timely and relevant inputs to stakeholders through research and analytics in support of marketing activities.
Actively contributes to research methodology improvements. Locate the new and / or best sources for data to drive more effective and efficient analytics.
Measure the ROI of analytics activities.
Key Outputs and Measurements
1. Effective execution of assigned projects for global insight activities in assigned area (Measures include : quality of work, business impact, impact on decision making, budget per project, project mgt)
2. Effectiveness in consolidating and communicating / presenting insights to stakeholders
3. Support Office Manager on the transformation of Data Analytics office in view of Marketing Excellence capability project and corporate Data Strategy Initiative
Key Relationships Main stakeholders :
Marketing Services, Marketing Critical Experience
At least 4 years data analytics research experience in major company, research consultancy company
Strong analytical and presentation skills - proven experience of working in cross-functional teams and matrix organizations.
Proven track of working with big data, including forecasting, customer journey and attribution projects. Experience in data models and designing strategic metrics and scorecards.
Solid grounding in applied statistics, including expertise on structured and unstructured data.
Knowledge of BI and Analytics, experience in using Power BI as data visualization and analysis tool. Basic knowledge of coding language for data science (R, Python).
Knowledge of Digital Marketing techniques, tools and standard analysis, with a specific focus on lead generation and nurturing, target identification and enhancement.
Plus : information-intensive industries and digitally advanced enterprise and / or strategy and management consulting experience.
Information management technical background.ng Communication, Data Science team, Packaging, Services and Processing product management and portfolio team, customer sustainability team, R&D
1. Ensure accurate data collection and analysis, as well as timely and relevant deliverables on Insight allocated activities
2. Understands and able to utilize basic and advanced analytics, can manage and negotiate research projects with suppliers
3. Identify key metrics and define tracking activities to support business units delivering on their business strategy
3. Make data available to Marketing community through Power BI and other BI tools
4. Actively contributes to BI&A approach improvements. Can lead global cross-functional projects
5. Presents research findings to internal clients (Product Management, Category Management, Portfolio Strategy, etc) and customers and capable of translating data findings into strategic or tactical actions
Graduation / post-graduation or equivalent in Marketing discipline, Statistics or Computer engineering