Systems Engineer I - ( 2788410 ) Description Position Description Overview 1. A hybrid profile where the candidate can work on both production related issues from infrastructure perspective, User issues and other technical issues 2.
Provide assistance to our Product team such as creation of automated power shell / VB scripts, Batch Jobs for automated tasks.
3. Candidate should be very good in Advanced Power shell Scripting, VB Scripting, Batch Jobs and should have written multiple scripts for automation.
4. Monitor day to day application activities and enhancement to ensure uptime of the Windows Servers, Component Services, and Windows cluster resources.
5. Candidate should able use Performance & resource monitor. Create Data Collector Set, Create Performance counters. Generate performance reports.
6. Candidate should be very good knowledge in Microsoft windows clustering such as Microsoft failover cluster & Microsoft Always on SQL cluster.
7. Should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. 8. Candidate should have knowledge of NFS, SMB file shares and WSUS administration 9.
Candidate should have knowledge of Basic & Dynamic Disks, Spanned & Striped Disk, and should able to handle the Disk / Data store management tasks.
10. Candidate should have knowledge of Automation, Monitoring & reporting tools like Salt, Moong soft, tableau, vRops, JIRA Job Responsibilities Is responsible for maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the systems environment.
Monitors systems, responds to problems and plans for growth. Provides in depth systems analysis. Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots complex operating systems software and related program products.
Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment. Performs additional job duties as required.
Scope of Job Works with corporate-wide technical staff and large external clients on complex projects and tasks. May provide coaching to team members Job Requirements 4 years related technical experience.
BS or equivalent experience and appropriate Certifications. Has strong technical knowledge in Distributed or mainframe operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products.
Strong Understanding of business issues facing and clients. Competencies IT Architecture Learn more about Fiserv Life moves fast.
And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day.
Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us. Primary Location India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai-Chennai - Embassy Job Field Technical Support Schedule Full-time