1. Context - Marketing Communications Senior Manager
2. Organogram Director Public Engagement
Marketing & Communications Senior Manager
3. Key Objectives of the Job - Develop communications strategy for the organization in line with overall strategy with the support of the Director
4. Major Deliverables The major responsibilities are :
for Arpan, its work and the cause
2. Marketing of all products & services of Arpan to strategic partners, national / international forums; ecommerce platforms to enable access of resources developed by Arpan
3. Develop and manage & mentor the team member / s
4. Plan, monitor and execute the Arpan events
5. Develop partnerships with companies for organizing awareness talks on CSA, CSR funding and branding
5. Job Challenge Arpan's PR is very weak right now. The challenge is to strengthen the PR and Marketing of Arpan
6. Specialized job competencies Strong communications skills, with an ability to explain Arpans story in a concise manner across a diverse stakeholder set
Strong project management skills, with a track record of successful execution of organizational / department strategy
Demonstrated skills of building and leading a team.
7. Educational Qualification MBA / PGDBM in Marketing & communications
8. Desired Experience Combination of corporate experience and social sector work. Experience in child sexual abuse or psychology is NOT a requirement.
Critical to have extensive experience in a mid management role that is accountable for communications with an external group.
Should have experience in running teams.
9. Other desired attributes
Ability to work in a small team; interested in setting up and building organizations for the long term
10. Location Mumbai
11. Salary range 80000 per month - +7000 / - (Travel reimbursement)+1500 / -(Therapeutic allowances)
ref : updazz.com)