delivering orientation program in the region.
2. Responsible for enabling the sales team members to enhance their existing potential, improve their skills and increase productivity.
conferring with reporting managers. Imparting On the Job training through demonstration, role plays and field level follow-
ups to new joiners on the art and science of selling in Varthana.
4. Design and develop training programs and content for sales training in consultation with multiple stakeholders as per the requirement.
Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
5. Responsible for hiring good quality sales team members by supporting CBMs in the selection process.
6. Responsible for maintaining updated curriculum, contents for training all records pertaining to training process for audit purpose.
7. Responsible for drive engagement & motivational initiatives in the branch to drive productivity.
8. Work closely with lower productivity RM's to address their skill gap & training needs and support the candidate to successfully complete Performance Improvement program.
9. Maintain sales data of all RM's trained, periodically analyze the performance trends of RMs provide proactive inputs to Managers to improve productivity.
Desired candidate profile :
1. Graduate with 4-5 years of Insurance / Banking sales training experience
2. Very good communication skills & presentation skills. Confident public speaker.
3. Experience in training content development & preparation of SOPs.
4. Willingness to travel extensively.
5. Certified Sales trainer & ability to communicate in vernacular skills will be a bonus.
ref : updazz.com)