All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Development/Tools & Infrastructure team of 'Enterprise Manager' is looking for a motivated build and release engineer who would like to help the advanced state of the art technology for building, configuring, and deploying cloud software.
The team leverages best of breed open source technology to automate the infrastructure used to build and deploy the product. Areas the team is working in include product build, integration, provisioning, deployment performance optimization, and integrating new technology to improve the developer experience.
- Build and release engineering experience in the Linux\Unix environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows(optional)
- Proficiency in more than one scripting languages (ie. Unix(bash) shell scripting, Perl and Python)
- Experience with build management tools (Gradle/maven, make, ant).
- Strong understanding and knowledge in SDLC/Agile Methodologies & CI/CD Process.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving ability along with excellent English communication skills & ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with popular DevOps technologies such as Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins/TeamCity, and Jira/Confluence.
- Core Java Programming Experience
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Data structures
- Prior experience with Automation framework, Tools & Infrastructure development
- Experience in Database like 'Oracle' & SQL Programming
- Working experience on Docker
Education: B.E/B.tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Infomation Technology or equivalent.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire