PDI, the leader in enterprise management software for the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale markets, delivers solutions to connect to intelligent business. Our people-first approach, combined with our 35-year heritage and best-in-class technology, helps our customers thrive in today’s digital economy. We’re passionate about our customers’ & employees’ success and delivering exceptional experiences. Our vision is simple: we want to be the global leader in enterprise management software to the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale industries, and we’re well on our way. People often say it takes a village to raise a child. The same could be said of building a great company. With the help of our amazing team and loyal customers, we’re writing new pages in our success story every day. Join us for the next chapter!
About PDI Logistics
Our comprehensive logistics management solution helps carriers in more than 38 countries safely and profitably deliver over 360 million liters of fuel and petroleum products to their destinations every day. Our PDI Logistics Cloud global solutions maximize productivity and profits, while increasing visibility and control from the rack to the pump.
If you love to develop great quality software and are eager to learn new technologies and develop new skills, then we have a great opportunity for you: join our PDI family and work closely with other talented PDI engineers to deliver solutions that delight our customers every day!
As a Test Automation Engineer III, you will be part of an agile team responsible for developing, testing, delivering & maintaining features for our logistics solutions. Collaborating with your team members, scrum master & product owner your focus will be on maximize the quality, measurability and supportability of the production features being developed. You will also ensure testability of the software by finding and closing gaps in test coverage while minimizing the team’s overall internal defect escapes, shifting from traditional end-of-cycle defect detection to upfront defect prevention. You must be comfortable working in both Windows & Linux environments and ready to learn new programming languages & technologies.
- Oversee and contribute to design decisions for new and existing test automation efforts, proactively escalating issues and seeking assistance to overcome obstacles
- Lead small and medium sized projects guiding and training less experienced test automation engineers
- Be part of an Agile team, participate in all Agile ceremonies & activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning
- Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests
- Review code with your peers for testability, supportability and look for full unit test coverage
- Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases
- Set up test environments as required including client and web applications, services and databases •
- Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed
- Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for non-functional requirement gaps to fill
- Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools
- 5-9 years’ experience in software development & software automation
- 1+ year of experience serving as a technical team lead
- 2+ years of practical experience with Agile development methodologies
- Proficient in at least one SQL based RDBMS, DML & DDL: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Proficient writing test automation for SOAP & REST Web Services
- Experience with BDD, gherkin language
- Experience with test automation tools: JMeter, SpecFlow, Selenium, Coypu, Cucumber
- Working experience hooking windows and web controls via code
- Experience integrating testing results with CI tools: MSBuild, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with network management, windows application, services, web application and database setup
- Working experience writing functional and performance tests for Web APIs and Web Applications
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into nontechnical terms
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team
- Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to dig in and learn independently and as well as through asking questions
- Considers ‘best-practice’ standards, as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Strong computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patters, data structures & algorithms
- Fuel Retail, Wholesale or Logistics domain experience preferred
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.profdata.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using E-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR