ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
India's marginalized producers battle formidable odds to eke out a fragile livelihood. To such producers, ALC India offers professional services delivered by a team of passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and chosen the road less traveled.
To a range of other stakeholders government, financial institutions, funding agencies, collectives, corporates, and academic institutions we offer a variety of consulting services.
Blending technical and managerial expertise, ALC India's services assist the economically marginalized communities to turn the odds in their favor and build livelihoods that are more certain, rewarding, and sustainable.
As central elements of this endeavor, ALC India develops technical, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills and incubates enterprises that the communities own.
Today, we partner with almost 65,000 marginalized producers, including small and marginal farmers, weavers, tribals, and small livestock holders.
Our work is spread across five states Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, and Telangana.
Do you want to play a strategic role in the livelihoods of marginalised communities? We have a challenging opportunity for you in our Hyderabad office.
Access Livelihoods Associate - Human Resource Management
THE ASSIGNMENTS YOU WILL HANDLE :
1. Support IOS head in human resource planning, identifying human resource requirements and developing JDs.
2. Design and coordinate recruitment process for the above positions in consultation with IOS head and respective domain heads, complete onboard formalities and orientation of new joinees.
3. Manage and improve performance of human resource through tracking performance, providing constructive feedback and building skills and knowledge based on the requirement.
4. Coordinate HR events as per the annual target plan and ensure compliance with regular HR hygiene activities.
5. Undertake organizational management requirements like review of policies, management audits, preparation of annual target plans and other work depending on the domain allocated.
6. Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management team informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
Required Skills and Qualification
Expertise- Essential :
1. Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
2. Ability to understand, articulate and resolve HR issues faced by various levels of consultants.
3. Ability to work with diverse team members and engages with communities.
4. Multi-tasking ability with quality output
5. Knowledge and experience of recruitment using social media
CAPABILITIES- ESSENTIAL :
1. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
2. Time management
3. Enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, creative environment
4. Good documentation and presentation skills
5. Data compilation and presentation skills
6. Must be willing to travel as per project requirements.
7. Strong interpersonal skills
8. Excellent in coordination and timely communication
9. Problem-solving and decision making
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE :
Qualification : MBA / PGDBM - HR from a reputed college
Experience : 0-4 years of relevant experience in HR
Knowledge and experience of using social media channels such as LinkedIn,
FB, Whatsapp groups
3. Experience in handling Packages such as HR SAP, ERP
4. Recruitment through campus placement
5. MS office Mandatory
LANGUAGE : English essential and any other language is an added advantage
WHAT WE OFFER :
1. Non-hierarchical work environment
2. A professional work environment and job satisfaction
3. Work-life balance
4. The joy of creating social impact
5. The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
6. A chance to truly experience and understand the real India