1. Work closely with your team to design, develop, deliver and maintain high-quality, - compelling and innovative applications
2. Develop the latest version of Citrix Receivers aka Citrix Workspace application for Mac devices.
3. Apply your strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills, to projects that are complex, challenging and - exciting.
4. Work with Developers, Architects, Product Owners, User Experience experts and other key stakeholders, to design and implement functionality critical to our business success.
5. At Citrix, our customers are our highest priority, and a customer-driven attitude is essential.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
Experience : 3 - 4 years of experience in software development
Required Skills :
1. Hands on experience using Swift and Objective-C
2. Hands on C, C and OOAD principles / methodologies experience
3. Development knowledge on Mac OSX using Cocoa development methodologies and best practices with hands-on programming
4. Experience with Mac UI design and user-experience focus
5. Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, GCD, ARC, End-User Experience, Networking)
6. Experience with debugging tools (e.g. Xcode, LLDB)
7. Experience with software development lifecycle processes and tools
8. Knowledge of Rest APIs and Security concepts
9. Knowledge of iOS app development with system background is desirable