Key areas of an IT SAP Hybris Back End Tech Lead Solution Architect1. You should be able to Design and Implement complex ecommerce solutions in Hybris suite.
2. Have expert knowledge of SAP Hybris v5.5 and above ecommerce suite3. Experience in integrating with SAP backend and experience in integrating with third party services.
4. Experience in Product CatalogSearch Design, OrderCheckout Design, PromotionMarketing Design, Cockpit customization is good to have.
5. Accountable that the solution designs meet the functional requirements specified by the Business.6. Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture.
7. Provide feedback to the architecture community on architecture and design.8. Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.
r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.9. Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects with other applications.
10. Supports development team in performing build automation and configuration management.11. Supports the Delivery Manager in the timely provision of technical environments.
12. Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting solution development.
13. Coaches technical leads and developers.Experience &amp Knowledge 7+ years of experience in Ecommerce of which1. At least 5 Years of full Project lifecycle Implementation experience with SAP Hybris.
2. Experience Knowledge on the Migration Approach from Old versions of SAP Hybris to Latest versions will be an added advantage.
3. Possess a solid understanding of core ecommerce concepts.4. Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Java Swing, Web logics, Unix, Shell scripting, Java Script, JSP, JSTL, Angular, Soap UI, TFS GITSVN repository, Apache camel, Tibco5.
Experience in Work with the functional &amp technical teams to collect overall requirements, design and make recommendations on Performance tuning and maintenance of the ecommerce system.
Additional Technology Skills (preferable) Experience in SAP Hybris Integrations Payment Gateways. Experience with Cloud platforms AWS, AzurePeople &amp Process Definition and enforcement of design and development guidelines, policies, and procedures Experience with Configuration Management Processes and systems.
Experience with requirements gathering, effort estimation, impact analysis and supporting projectdelivery management with creating delivery plans Experience with Application and Infrastructure Support in an outsourced model Experience with Agile &amp Scrum methodologies in an onsiteoffshore delivery model Knowledge of IT Software Validation methodology in the regulated medical device, pharmaceutical and the healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
Possesses a broad, enterprisewide view of business and appreciation for strategy, processes and enabling technologies Strong focus on Organizational, Individual, and Team KPIs as defined by the organization.
Behaviours Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to excel. Contribute and promote Knowledge management in the organization.
Willing to enhance skills and knowledge via training and certifications, as required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization from operational staff to senior executives both business and IT Strong Team Building and Mentoring Skills.
Strong individual contributor as well. Effectively promote process best practicesExperience range &nbsp510yrs. Work Experience for Lead Solution Architecture RoleEducational Qualifications &nbspB.
TechM.Tech BCAMCA or Any other similar field