Experience (years) 2 5 Education Qualification B.Tech / B.E. Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunications or equivalent Responsibilities 1.
4. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself. 5. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
6. Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application. 7. Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
8. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability. 9. Implementation of security and data protection.
10. Translation of UI / UX wireframes to visual elements. 11. Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
4. Exposure to Angular2 or Angular 4 is preferred. 5. Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
6. Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system. 7. Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
8. Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the frame-rate above 30fps at all times.
9. Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
10. Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback. 11. Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
13. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS. 14. Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource.
15. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets. 16. Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
17. Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions. 18. Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
19. Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative). 20. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.