1. Experience working with Force.com, Visualforce and Apex.
2. Experience with web services : JSON, XML.
3. Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and systems engineering.
4. Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security.
5. Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com.
6. Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501).
7. Review business requirements to develop functional and non-functional system requirements.
8. Participates in analysis and design activities.Responsible for the development activities using Force platform.
9. Communicate clearly through verbal and written means and interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Graduate in Engineering with B.E / B.Tech
Experience : 3 - 5 years