The FPGA business unit within Microchip designs, develops FPGAs that are industry leading in power consumption, high reliability, and high security applications.
You will lead software engineers in the Hyderabad site that works on FPGA development software to develop and deploy software features and releases in support of the FPGA-BU business priorities.
Job responsibilities :
1. Managing a team of software managers and developers to design, develop, and release FPGA development software tools and solutions to customers
2. Work with a worldwide team of functional and technical leaders to negotiate and finalize software features, plans and schedules
3. Exercises technical oversight to ensure milestone achievement, feature design and development, and robust quality of the software developed by the team
4. Must be a hands-on person who takes initiative and can dive deep on critical technical issues as needed
5. Negotiate, prioritize, and get closure on product requirements, schedules, and other cross-functional issues with stakeholders
6. Mentor managers to implement best management practices to motivate and organize their teams
7. Help lead recruiting efforts for the team, motivate and create a great working environment that values excellence, hard work, while having fun
Job skills :
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Proven ability to work with diverse teams across cross-functional and geographically distributed areas
3. Experience with software development methodologies and managing software teams. EDA software experience is preferred.
B.Tech / M.Tech / Ph.D in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related areas
B.Tech with 15+ years of experience, M.Tech with 13+ years’ experience, or Ph.D with 10+ years of experience.