Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Total experience of 3+ years with web-based development with .Net and Angular technology, with 2-3 years hands on experience managing multiple projects in agile methodology being scrum master and product owner.
Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in information technology, computer science, or related IT / business degree program
Position Summary :
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex web application within Honeywell. You will provide direction to your team by planning, coordinating and managing various functions within the organization (i.
e. testing, design, development, etc.). You will engage in program and project planning, set objectives and prioritize activities across your work group.
Experience on Developing Web Application using ASP.Net, Angular, C#, VB.Net, Experience on Scrum master and Agile methodologyExperience on managing more than one project as Scrum master and Product owner
Experience on .Net Framework 2.0, 3.5, and 4.0
Experience on Design principles and patterns
Experience on using Source Safe tools like SVN, Microsoft Visual Team Site
Experience on Packages, procedures, functions, view, triggers in Oracle 11g etc.
Experience on creating database objects tables, views, and materialized views of Oracle 11g.
Experience on PL / SQL Collections, ref cursors of Oracle 11g.
1. Experience in Requirement analysis, functional prototype & application design
2. Involved in development of complex module,
3. Reviewing db design, objects, activity & involved in performance fine
4. Interaction with partner on understanding requirements, technical discussion and providing weekly updates,
5. Involved in technical feasibility and impact analysis based on requirements,
6. Sprint planning, use cases & story points review and guiding / mentoring team on technical as well as