The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team is responsible for providing training, business, contract support and communications on the Sales Systems and Tools used by Sales and Consulting globally.
The focus of this role will be to support Oracle’s Sales Organization via chat and incident support using Oracle’s Service Cloud product.
The GSCO Business Analyst will report to the GSCO Team Lead and will be responsible for providing high quality, responsive support to Oracle’s Global Sales and Consulting teams.
Professional-level English written and verbal skills and a commitment to high quality customer service are essential.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include but are not limited to:
• Provide chat, email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
• Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
• Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
• Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
• Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
• Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
• Support team lead/ manager when required
• CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
• Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
• Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, product specialists, etc) using various channels of internal
• Escalate support requests to management and ensure they receive the appropriate attention
• Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
• Work across other lines of businesses and third parties e.g. business practices, legal
• Provide timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations including providing corrective actions
• Undertake admin responsibilities as required
• Support new process/policy roll-outs
• Undertake other projects as required
• Graduate in any discipline
• Must have experience in sales support handling Chats & emails.
• Should have strong knowledge in one of the following tools (OSC, WQ, CPQ, GSI, DAS, QRS) and Process (Cloud, UCM).
• Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
• Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills & Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
• Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
• Proactive approach (ability to identify top support areas, innovate and suggest process improvements)
• Open to work in 24*7 environment including holidays
• Good keyboarding skills, PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
• Team player with very good interpersonal skills and forward-looking attitude
• Open to ideas/feedback
• Ability to interpret, clearly articulate and advise sales on potential objections to Oracle’s policies and commercial terms
• Ability to proactively analyze and recommend best course of action for complex contract scenario’s within a sales cycle
• Ability to deal with challenging support requests in a timely manner
• Ability and desire to provide excellent customer-service to internal customers
• Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
• Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
• Results orientated
Note: Please apply only if you are willing to work in Night Shifts and Weekends
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Provides administrative support to the Business Analysts to collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Prepares updates to management received from the Business Analysts regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Assists in the communication of Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. May assist in driving implementation of new processes and procedures.
Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments. May provide guidance to other support members. Applies technical aspects of the job to complete tasks. Typically 4 - 6 years of related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire