Oracle WMS Functional Consultant-006UYT
Job Role : Oracle WMSFunctional Consultant
Experience : 6+ years in Oracle EBS, and Minimum 2 Implementation experience in Oracle WMS / SCM modules (WMS ,Inventory, Purchasing, OM )
SUMMARY OF JOB :
This position requires an individual with a strong experience in Oracle WMS / SCM modules along with business process knowledge.
Should have worked on Implementation and support Projects on WMS , Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management
Good understand and Experience in Oracle Implementation Methodology AIMS.
Working on System changes, Report designing, testing
Will be responsible for understanding Business Requirements, Document Design, Develop, and Test and implement required changes.
Will be responsible for hyper care support, and arrange a planned & smooth transition to support team.
Primary Skills : Oracle WMS ,Oracle Inventory Oracle Purchasing and Order Management.
Desired Knowledge : Implementation and support experience in Oracle WMS / SCM Modules, and strong understanding in application integration with in Oracle EBS and with Third Party Systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Ability to work in global project teams in different time zones, and handle pressure and demands.
2. Must be a team player with abilities to take up the leadership.
3. Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and mentor team members
5. Ability to do stakeholder management within and outside the organization (Vendors).
5. Must be able to handle conference calls, facilitating meetings.
6. Must have cross cultural work exposure at lead level.
B.E or Equivalent Degree