Technical Proposal Writer
- Company: Serigor, Inc.
- Website: www.serigor.com
- Department: Presales and Solution
- Experience: Minimum 7 Years
- Type of Role: Individual Contributor
- Reports to: Director – Presales and Solution
- Location: Delhi is preferred. Remote is also fine
- Shift: EST Time Zone
This job is a great opportunity for people who enjoy creative writing along with a passion for technology. The selected candidate will be part of our presales Solution and alliances team.
- As presales technical writer, you will own, research, plan and develop a solution/technical content for IT RFXs involving services such as application development, application maintenance, cloud and infra services, data and analytics services, etc.
- Understand, research, and write technical content to satisfactorily address each RFP requirement.
- As part of deal solution development, the role will own technical response storylines, differentiation identification, development of solution strategies, operating models, service delivery design as well as optimization and transformation solutions.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams such as Proposal Team / Proposal Managers to understand the technical context.
- Facilitate reviews with the leadership team with respect to the solution and operating model outlined in the proposal.
- Develop high-quality proposals, qualification documents, presentations, and case studies
- Develop Microsoft Project plan and project management artifacts like risk management plan, organization charts, staffing plan, quality assurance plan, etc.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- Previous experience providing technical solutions to IT services RFPs.
- Strong creative writing skills and strong command of written communication is critical in addition to the Technology Skills
- High learning agility - ability to adapt and deliver results in highly unstructured situations i.e. willingness to understand and learn new use cases and unknown technologies.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accountability.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of service delivery methodologies like Agile, DevOps as well as ITIL-based services delivery.
- Good knowledge of traditional Technologies like .NET, Java, Mainframe, etc., and modern technology platforms like Salesforce, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Experience in writing technical documentation and procedural materials for multiple RFP`s.
Powered by JazzHR