Required Skills & Experience :
1. 6+ Years of experience in relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role
2. Strong background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
3. Technical capabilities : Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
4. Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Cognos, BO, Pentaho, etc)
5.Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
6. Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
1. Enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs and identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models
2. Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to leadership teams
3. Deep dive into assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
4. Execute deep & complex quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights
5. Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders.
6. Lead and mentor junior business and data analysts
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline