About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE : WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets.
Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.
com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No.
25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
8+ years of experience industry experience
Required Skills :
1. Exposure to one or more cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Dockers, or similar
3. Experience in building utility Services for Cloud such as, Azure Service Bus, SSIS, SSRS, NDM, Autosys or similar
4. Experience in developing SDK for Channel Secure, Redis Cache, App Dynamics, IBM MQ, Oracle DB, DB2 or similar.
5. Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
6. Strong leadership skills.
7. Excellent analytical and technical skills.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Market Skills and Certifications
Exposure to one or more cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Dockers, or similar - Certification is an added credit.