Job Description – Boomi Solution (Integration) Architect
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $170MM+ company with a pool of over 1300 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven software professional to contribute to the Enterprise Cloud Integration Practice and is responsible for Architecting, designing and building integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted Enterprise Systems in large-scale projects. This position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with Boomi, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
Be a Technical Leader: Research and recommend technical standards and best practices. Work with technology teams and beyond to realize their implementation.
Be an efficient Stakeholder Manager: Collaborate and engage with external and internal stakeholders such as business teams, product owners, project management in defining a roadmap for products and processes. Act as point of contact in resolving stakeholder issues
Be a Decision Maker: Make quick and effective data-driven decisions, with good problem solving and analytical skills to infer qualitative and quantitative data and roll-out strategy that aligns with company goals.
Be a Team Player – the ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment, share information, diverse ideas, partner with cross-functional and remote teams
Be Curious & Innovative – continuously update yourself with next-generation technology, development tools, and contribute to process development practices.
Be an Agile Person – with a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to deliver solutions against strict timelines.
Be an Effective Communicator – the ability to articulate complex technical issues, and share ideas, participate in peer-reviews, and exhibit strong listening skills. Work with the business owners to translate requirements into actionable architectures.
Be Responsible for:
Architecture Strategy & Roadmap - define and update solution roadmaps for integration.
Architecture design for future and existing Integration Solutions ensures that technology components fit with the overall technology strategy. Also, ensure that the architecture is communicated, understood, and adhered to.
Architecture Governance – run the Integration Design Authority, work with vendor partners and participate in the Solution Review board to ensure that solutions are governed appropriately.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Boomi components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web service RAML Swagger open API development and SOA APIs using Boomi best practices
- Working Experience in Boomi EDI B2B Integrations (EDI-X12, EDIFACT etc.)
- Architecture of B2B
- Setup B2B trading partners
- Drive and Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the Boomi product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment Knowledge of SOA
- Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Event Routing, Content Enrichment, Event Filtering, Data Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch Event processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Identify, analyze, and design integration flows using Boomi and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Boomi Platform
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Assist on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
- Have at least 10 years of Integration Architecture or equivalent technical and assurance experience
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and client’s Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a wide variety of Integration Architecture experience – across multiple business contexts
- Have consulting experience with a strong track record at a leading IT consultancy or large corporate
- Have experience working with agile teams and methodologies and globally distributed teams.
- Have Solid experience in systems and techniques in the following areas: Boomi 4 years+, EDI B2B Trading Partner setup, Messaging Middleware, API Management, RESTful & SOAP API design, JSON & XML, Informatica and other leading ETL/ELT tools, strong experience in Java including Spring, Sling, JCR and OSGi.
- Understand supporting areas of technology such as networking, data centers, virtualization, SaaS integration
- Have a solid track record of experience within Blue Chip clients
- Ideally, have a Development/Systems background with experience across the full project lifecycle
- Have experience in developing solution architectures
- Have experience in working with diverse teams, including multi-country and company teams
- Have experience managing or directing the work of others to contribute to a shared goal
- Have a required degree level (BA/BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng) in a Technical/Business discipline
- Have a certification of a product like – Boomi (Professional Architect)
- Preferred – certification in TOGAF or other architecture frameworks
- Preferred experience in several enterprise applications patterns: real-time and Batch Data integration, Master and Meta Data Management, Long running transactions, Messaging Middleware patterns, microservices and cloud-native architectures.
- Experience in MuleSoft is a plus
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR