Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand existing/new business domain, Existing/new product, the product's business and technical underpinnings
- Specify and design solutions that are built on top of existing architectures.
- Lead proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution
- Work across product teams and the wider organization to drive product direction and technical strategy to meet market requirements. Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship to a team of highly talented developers
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics Engg.
- 5+ years developing products for Identity/Access Management, Network and/or Software Security space.
- Development experience in Linux like environment, multi-process/multi-threading, event based workflows.
- Strong programming knowledge using C/C++ [Mandatory], Python [Desired], Perl [Desired], DB design [Desired]
- Programming experience using REST API, openAPI, JSON/YAML
- Good Understanding of micro-service-based architecture.
- Hands on development experience using L3, L4 and L7 protocols, such as
- Network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSL, EAP, Radius, Netconf, HTTP, HTML, CGI/React) and/or
- AAA/SSO technologies such as SAML, Active Directory/LDAP, KCD, TOTP, Password less authentication (ex: Windows Hello), OAuth2.0
- Virtualization/Cloud – VMWare, KVM, HyperV, AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud
- Application technologies – VDI, Citrix, HTML5
- Security – Exposure to vulnerabilities, Secure design/coding and certifications (FIPS, CC, JITC)
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams
Powered by JazzHR