1. To locate potential untapped customers for our products.
2. To develop new customer
3. Focusing on existing customers and targeting untapped / new customers.
4. Sales Forecasting and Setting regional Targets
5. To achieve set targets, maintain reasonable prices.
3. Customer services which includes supply of quality material on time.
4. To ensure smooth co-ordination with Head office, branches and monitor their activities.
5. To ensure customers complaints are attended in time.
6. To keep close watch on competitors- activities.
7 Improve profit margins and justify Cost to Company.
8 Recovery and credit control
1. Price negotiation & selection of customers for regular and future business.
2. To offer discount over standard prices as per company norms, wherever required after taking into consideration business potentiality & customer credibility.
3. To control credit offered to / by the customers.
4. Appoint & control dealers and handover small customers to dealer as per company norms.
5. To get product upgraded as per customer / market requirements.
6. To recruit required manpower, get them training & evaluate their performance.
7. Relocate the field personnel in the region to make best use of their ability & customer rapport.
ref : updazz.com)