Job ID : 83685
Required Travel : Minimal
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future.
From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The Human Resources Partner (HRP) is a key business partner within a specific business unit (, responsible for implementing the HR strategy and best practices to support business goals.
The HRP leads the implementation of HR processes based on the HR calendar and provides consultancy to senior managers in HR related issues and creates and executes business related HR plans to support and complement the Unit’s business objectives.
What will your job look like?
1. Business Partnership : Provide consultancy to the unit management team and the Unit head (FEL level) on HR related issues
2. Regional Optima HR leadership : Integrate the HR work for all Optima in India and lead regional interventions where needed, and provide consultancy both internally and to the HRBL and Optima’s Management on an integrative India regional view.
3. Mentors and closely supervise junior members of the Optima HR team in India.
Set plans that meet Amdocs values and financial targets and are in accordance with local legislation and regulations; Lead implementation of HR processes (based on the HR calendar) such as : Performance Management, Salary Revision, Annual Incentive Plan, Amdocs Values etc.
as well as self-initiated plans to support Optima’s HR AOP ; Ensure that the relevant processes and tools are fully and effectively implemented.
Provide guidance and consultancy to the managers regarding employee relations issues, to ensure compliance with employment laws and ethical standards.
Focus on the employee experience and org spirit
6. Organizational climate : Sense the field" to focus areas for intervention and support, to promote organizational climate based on Amdocs Values and Code of Ethics
7. Handling Change Management : Perform ongoing organization analysis and implement change management programs driven form the business needs and challenges, in partnership with the BU
Work with the Learning and OD BPs to define learning and development programs for managerial and professional capabilities development
9. Communication : Support the managers with preparing and implementing communication plans as well as internal communication of changes and new initiatives
1. Above 5 years of HR field work experience preferably in a global / international environment. Proven experience in HR support and consulting to managers and units.
2. Practical knowledge in the areas of employee management, employee relations, reward, employment law, organizational development and employee development / learning
3. Proven experience in global, complex companies
1. Bachelor degree in Social Science or Behavioral science - Must
2. Master degree in Human resource - Preferable.
3. Bilingual in local country language and English.
Why you will love this job :