Job Description : 1. Expand the sales channel, improve the regional marketing network. Complete the target tasks assigned by the company.
2. Correctly master the market and market research, collect market information, analyze market trends, characteristics and development trends.
3. Work closely with all departments to coordinate the pre-sales and after-sales work to maintain the relationship between the customers and the competent departments of the project.
4. Firstly work in hangzhou, China. After 1-2 years will arrange to work in India, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
5. Complete other tasks assigned by company leaders. Qualifications & Requirements : 1. College degree or above, environmental engineering, chemical machinery, thermal engineering, marketing and other professional background.
2. Have experience in sales work, related experience in the industry is preferred, and relevant experience of EPC is preferred.
3. Have good communication and control.
4. Only India, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia are recruited.
5. Outstanding fresh graduates can relax the conditions. Benefits & Welfare : Social insurance
Other benefits can be interviewed Employer Introduction : Tuna is a high tech company dedicated on flue gas purification technology, named as one of top 5 company in this business sector in mainland China, and has a strong base of R&D, Manufacturing and engineering capability, has executed multiple EPC turnkey contract spans denitration, desulfurization and dedusting project throughout the country, as well as overseas as subcontractor of state owned enterprise overseas project.