Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Experience in managing reservations
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Availability to work in shifts as needed
English speaking must.
Degree/High schooling/one years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
Freshers & experienced can apply- Total 3 open positions, Previous experience in similar role is preferred but not mandatory.