The GBS GTS Helpdesk Support Specialists will respond to and diagnose problems for ABB employees in T&E area. Responsibilities include problem recognition, triage, troubleshooting, and step-
by-step resolution by communicating solutions in a user-friendly manner within specific timeframes. Incumbents in this position will develop, maintain, and utilize a knowledge base, written procedures, and other T&E guidelines.
Interaction with employees is primarily accomplished remotely via ticketing tool.
As a GBS GTS Helpdesk EPIS, you are responsible for the following :
1. Identify, diagnose, and resolve first-level help requests within Concur*, including : user account management, booking and expense status, policy rules process questions.
Communicate solutions to end users in a professional and timely manner.
2. Enter requests utilizing Concur and evaluate, categorize, and prioritize requests. Document and enter actions taken and decisions made.
Refer tickets to other subject matter experts.
3. Identify and escalate complex topics support beyond the capabilities of level one support or not resolved in a time specific manner based on service guidelines.
4. Follow up with customers on aging tickets to keep them apprised on their ticket status, notify customers of major system issues, and provide regular status updates on these issues.
5. Maintain process documentation and procedures to improve services and user assistance. Provide input on new issues or escalating problems.
6. Work in self-directed team to achieve performance goals and increase productivity and lead and / or participate in team projects when requested.
7. Communicate appropriately and professionally with staff members and customers.
8. Manage language related complexity (automated translation, external translation services )
Candidates with 5 - 8 years of experience, preferably in a Shared Services for a Global Company will be an ideal fit.
Required skills :
1. Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and priorities with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations.
2. Ability to provide reliable support to end users and maintain high availability by efficiently processing tickets .
3. Ability to communicate instructions and information effectively in a manner appropriate to the technical knowledge of the audience.
4. Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to be self-motivated and goal oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced and changing environment while providing exceptional customer service
6. Preferred experience in T&E process and tools Concur, Traveldoo etc.