Director - Project Management
Location: Hyderabad, India
Employment Type: Full-Time; Salaried
Compensation: Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial worker experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges, while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation of investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
Innovapptive is seeking a Director of Project Management accountable for the global project delivery framework and consistent project management execution excellence for Innovapptive’s Professional Services. Reporting into the VP of Global Delivery, our Director will identify and evaluate strategic project management best practices and customer value enrichment opportunities that significantly drive customer value, customer satisfaction, fast time to value projects, and overall Services revenue and margin growth for Innovapptive. They will build and recruit a project management organizational structure which aligns to our overall company business strategy and explosive growth. This role will collaborate with Professional Services and Customer Success executives to ensure alignment with Innovapptive-wide strategic goals, drivers, and initiatives to help drive key sales and profit opportunities. Our project management leader will be our first point of contact for internal escalations to mitigate project risks and issues.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Owns communication to senior Customer Experience leadership of project portfolio health and progress.
- Support scoping and estimation exercises with Sales, Solution Engineering or Customer Success teams
- Member of the pre-sales teams and write proposals/SOW’s etc.
- Create, maintain and evolve Innovapptive’s implementation methodology leveraging industry standard project management practices to ensure Innovapptive’s competitiveness in Professional Services delivery.
- Overall accountability on schedule, scope, budget and milestone of projects.
- Accountable for recruiting senior managers, managers and project managers, scaling the project management organization according to concurrent project growth forecasts.
- Accountable for onboarding and training project managers on all project management best practice principles including action item registers, RAID management, requirement traceability matrix excellence, managing delivery and closure of all requirements, defects and product enhancements on all projects through JIRA, accurate resource allocation management in OpenAir, and daily maintenance of project plans and milestones.
- Support organizational and project manager staffing based on customer needs (communicating, managing, executing) including resource estimations, report generation, utilization and forecasts.
- Responsible for Delivery Operations ensuring SLA/KPI/implementation compliance is met at all levels
- Complete understanding of all components of the projects within their portfolio including P&L (spend, revenue, system costs, operating expenses & operating income) so as to meet/exceed annual budgets.
- Accountable for project closure activities, reports and documentation of lessons learned.
- Overall responsibility for management and adherence to project management best practice methodology.
- Ensuring your project managers provide successful delivery of the ongoing project requirements.
- Accurate and timely billing, reporting and ongoing analysis of concurrent active projects.
- Handle customer and project escalations related to delivery quality, timeline or budget slips, scope misalignment and internal staffing decisions.
- Responsible for overall delivery team management including day-to-day priorities, team engagement and customer communications.
- Personnel management of day-to-day responsibilities, team dynamics, mentorship, etc.
What You Bring to the Team:
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, passionate and purpose driven Professional Services executive, bringing a customer centric mindset and is a creative problem solver. The ideal candidate will work in a fast paced, dynamic and data-driven organization and is obsessed with organizing people, processes and reporting on metrics. The ideal candidate’s belief system aligns to where complex problems are broken down into small problems, each problem solved and reconstructed back to deliver an innovative and groundbreaking solution.
- 15-20 years of extensive software project management or PMO leadership experience developing, building, and managing a project focused organization driving digital transformation and SaaS software implementation.
- Recognized formal project management qualification in one of the following: PMP, APMP, Prince2, P30.
- Prior experience running multiple SAP Programs preferably in domain of Mining, Utilities, Chemicals, and Oil & Gas
- Proven track record of implementing and delivering complex end to end projects with strong customer facing skills.
- Must be well versed with Professional Services financial acumen such as revenue, budgets & profitability, etc. and managing internal and external multi-million dollar budgets and projects.
- Executive presence.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods (e.g. waterfall and agile delivery models)
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, talent evaluation and enjoys the performance evaluation process.
- 3-5 years experience as program director or other senior managerial position
- Prior work experience as an associate partner/partner from one of the Big 5 consulting firms, preferred not mandatory
- Knowledge of industry verticals such as Mining, Utilities, Chemicals, and Oil & Gas
What We Offer:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning & Development - access to wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toastmasters, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR