Job Description :
Hiring for a leading product based startup in Bangalore for an Associate Architect role.
Skills Required :
Solid development experience in a commercial IT environment
Strong and proven ability at design thinking in a modern software world. Passionate about code and software architecture
Effective communicator at all levels, excellent interpersonal skills, strong business focus
Strong cloud-focused development skills.
Strong design and development experience on J2EE technologies.
Must have worked on the following :
1. Java 8+
3. Message Queuing : Apache Kafka / JMS
4. XML & JSON processing
5. Developing web services : REST & JAX RS
6. Dependency injection (Spring / Google Guice)
7. Spring Boot / Netflix Kayron
8. Performance tuning and optimizations
9. Anyone API gateway frameworks like Kong, Appigee etc
10. CI / CD tools like Maven, Gradle, Git, SVN etc
Additional Bonus if present :
1. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Relational databases : Postgres / Oracle
3. UI and UX frameworks
The strong background on developing microservices using any framework
Working experience on Docker or Kubernetes
Working Knowledge on CI / CD tools like Maven, Gradle, Git, SVN etc.
Only local candidates will be considered