Education : Higher Secondary
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Responsibilities : 1) Drives truck with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport and deliver cargo, materials, or damaged vehicle.
2) Maintains radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
3) Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
4) Keeps record of materials and products transported.
5) Positions blocks and ties rope around items to secure cargo for transport.
6) Cleans, inspects, and services vehicle.
7) Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
8) Obtains customer signature or collects payment for goods delivered and delivery charges.
9) Assists in loading and unloading truck manually.
Description : Required Heavy for a leading company in Qatar. Qualification : Any. Age Limit : 45-48 years. Should have Qatar License.
Should have experience in relevant field. Provide a good salary and other benefits.
For Enquiries : Anush Consultants
Overseas Recruitment Services.
Approved By Govt. Of . (MEA).
148 A, Second Agraharam, Salem - 636 001. Tamil Nadu, India.