Senior Software Engineer - Server
Location - Bangalore Experience - 4 - 6 Years
CTC - 15 to 20 LPA
R&D / Research and Development
Company is a global leader in the connected vehicle space serving commercial fleets, insurance companies, governments and automotive ecosystem suppliers.
Company is funded by Danlaw, Inc a company with 33 years of experience in automotive electronics.
Our connected car platform, Company ONE, serves various market segments : Insurance Companies seeking to roll out usage based insurance (UBI), commercial fleets looking for high performance and fast ROI, State governments working on road usage charging (RUC), Automotive ecosystems suppliers looking to mine vehicle data and Consumers who want to get the most out of their personal automobile.
Engineering : We use a variety of technologies : Java, Akka, Node.JS, NoSQL like MongoDB and Hadoop. Bangalore is the center of the universe for Company.
All product management and engineering and QA happens here. You are empowered to pursue things instead of being micro managed to deliver a small specialized feature.
5001 - 10000 employees) Vacancy : 6
Job Description :
Company is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise- grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java / Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
i. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
ii. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
ii. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
i. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
ii. Effectively contribute to the code, design reviews
1. BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. 4 -6 years of hands-on Software Development experience
3. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
6. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) Experience in the Spring Framework
7. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, jQuery, Spring MVC)
8. Experience with test-driven development
9. Experience in Static and dynamic analysis would be an added advantage
10. Experience in large scale system design is desired
11. Experience in location based / GPS application is highly desirable.
Must have : Hibernate, Java, MongoDB, MySQL, spring
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time