We are hiring!
Role : Technical IT Recruiters (India)
Experience : - 2 to 4 years
Location : Bangalore ( World Trade Center,Malleswaram )
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Review job descriptions to understand the requirement and source the right candidate for the role.
2. Responsible for sourcing and screening resumes using job portals, networking, social media, referrals.
3. Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs on appropriate job boards.
4. Performing telephonic screening , interviews with candidates.
5. Submitted screened profiles with recommendations to business / hiring managers for immediate joiners placement.
6.Scheduling and Coordinating interviews.
7.Following up on the interview process status.
8.Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
9. Preparing daily status report, weekly report and participating in daily recruitment meetings and weekly review calls.
10.Build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
11. Candidate should posses recruiting skills ( Contract,FTE,C2H)
12. Good proficiency in MS-Office
13. Should posses strong oral and written communication.
14. Previous experience in using ATS will come handy .
Salary shall commensurate with experience + hiring incentives. Will also be entitled for benefits as per industry standards.
Candidates residing within 4 to 10 kms radius would have advantage as they could benefit with after work life balance .
Candidates who have lost jobs due to the pandemic impact will be given first preference .
Desired Profile :
1) Experience range - 2 to 4 years in hardcore Domestic IT Staffing and recruitment (Perm, C2H, Contract)
2) Should be flexible and willing to adapt for outside of office hours co-ordination as and when the work demands .
3) Should be good in verbal and written communication and strong in telephonic screening of candidates .
4) Should also be familiar with social media and new age sourcing methodologies .
5) Candidates should have BE / B.Tech / MCA education and familiar with IT technologies from a recruiting standpoint .