You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
You have choices if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward.
Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
Requisition ID R-10266614 Date posted 05 / 20 / 2022 City Pune State / Region Maharashtra Country India
Position overview :
1. A L1 Engineers should be able to manage and troubleshoot EnAct Applications (MS Dynamics based product).
2. Regularly collaborate and communicate with onshore for Reporting Purposes and to Provide Resolution On-Time.
3. Understand the Client Business and Prioritize things accordingly.
4. Provide resolution on l1 basis and post rout to L2 Issues / Defects, and be able to communicate well with client and all other stake holders.
Skill requirement :
1.Ready to work in US work time shift.
2.Should have 2-4 years of experience in software support projects for web based or CRM based application.
3.Knowledge on developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
4.Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
5.Knowledge in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
7.Exposure with Microsoft .NET 4.0 + development using C#
8.knowledge of Database programming (PL / SQL)
9.Exposure with source control management systems and continuous integration / deployment environments
10.Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices
11.Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
12.Must have excellent communication and client development skills
13.Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
14.Knowledge of VISTARA , SAML is added advantage.
Job responsibility :
1. Monitoring of EnAct product.
2. Monitoring all scheduled jobs in environment
3. Problems / Issues / Defects Recording and Dissemination
4. Take action on all exceptions found while monitoring EnAct application instances and logs.
5. Diagnostics of Problems / Issues / Defects
6. Setting Severity Levels to Problems / Issues / Defects
7. Problems / Issues / Defects Analysis
8. Ownership Handover of Problems / Issues / Defects Ticket until Resolution
9. Follow-up and Resolve Problems / Issues / Defects within SLA
10. Workaround, Corrective Fixes, Removal of Data Errors
11. Application Maintenance and Operations
12. Provide necessary Apps log to L3 / SME & all required support to diagnose a reported problem
13. Regular Reporting on Open / In Progress / Resolved Tickets to Next Level Managers and the Clients with Definite dates
14. Pro-Active Communications
15. Experienced in Problem Management / Incident Management Processes.
16. Ready to work in US work time shift.
17. Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
18. Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
19. Installation and routine maintenance MS DYNAMICS application and monitoring applications.
20. Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
21. Providing an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and / or sincerely held religious beliefs.