1. Handling PAN INDIA litigations
2. Responsible for handling PAN India labour Compliances, Statutory compliances and compliances related to Property leasing / acquisition etc.
3. Advice the company on leasing transactions
4. Handle various notices including litigation co-ordination with Advocates PAN India.
5. Advise the business functions relating to lease agreements, taxation issues in leasing transactions, title opinion etc.
6. Periodically coordinating with the branch offices to check the status of statutory compliance and training them adequately with the assistance of compliance partners
7. Ensure timely reply to notices, show cause, pre-prosecution notices PAN India pertaining to labour departments and ensuring compliances of the same.
Candidates having minimum 10yrs of experience in legal domain with strong exposure to Litigation and Compliance would be highly preferable.
Candidates from Life / General / Health Insurance OR Banking and Financial services can apply.