At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Come join the new Experience organization within GRM U.S!
Experience is here to lead the GRM U.S. Digital-First mandate and rally the organization around transforming digital connection opportunities into extraordinary experiences that position our company to win big with our customers, agents, and prospects. We will make digital our competitive advantage, keeping prices low for customers, reinvesting in market-leading growth, and becoming an admired, first-quoted carrier. We will provide the best digital quoting experience in the industry and make digital our primary channel for service and claims, delivering innovative experiences that exceed consumer and agent expectations.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Regional team. You will be hands-on designing a daily basis. Under general direction, you will create user-centered design solutions for the customer digital experience that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize the user experience. We operate as a modern day UX practice with UX development, and you get to control the styles and part of the presentation layer. You'll experience a degree of autonomy you don't often see elsewhere. In this role you will work with business, technical, and product leads to understand the business vision, objectives and transformation plans to help identify opportunities for competitive advantage.
You could be a great fit for this role if you are:
• An Experience Innovator: You will further the UX vision while bringing industry best practices and innovative technical solutions into the applications we support.
• A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions.
• A Natural Collaborator: You will work with multiple functions, including product owners, product designers, and developers throughout the product life cycle, seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work.
• A Master of Translation: You’re capable of transforming visual designs and wireframes into clean, accessible code that matches the UX vision.
This Role Might Be For You If You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe XD or similar
- Understanding Front-end development skills (CSS/SCSS, HTML5, Git).
- Familiarity with Nodejs, React, and enterprise build/release cycles is a plus.
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- Demonstrated expertise in front-end development and UX design, as well as familiarity with visual design, prototyping, user research and/or experiment design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of information architecture, usability, and UX practices.
Powered by JazzHR