Role Competencies Technology
1. Should be a Level 3 / 4 expert of Oracle - All variants. Experience in MySQL is an added advantage. Will be able to design and deploy new database servers under minimal guidance according to the client requirements.
Database Architecture, Administration, Security and Auditing. Has excellent hands- on experience and can confidently handle any OEM, RMAN, User managed backup, export import and expdp & impdp.
Should be able to perform Backup / Recover and Performance Tuning and Database health reporting using OEM.
2. Database technologies, any two or three under the mentioned ones (DB2 / Sybase / Progress / Postgres / MaxDB / Informix) with hands on experience skill set would be preferable.
3. OS and Networking : Has hands- on experience in monitoring OS disk management, drives / mount points aligned to sever.
4. Good understanding of connectivity to the server with opened pots including FTP / SCP / SSH / MSTSC etc. Ability to diagnose the issue and present to respective team for resolution
OEM' / 'SSMS'. Will be able to design and deploy new database servers under minimal guidance according to the client requirements.
6. Database Architecture, Basic Administration, Security and Auditing : Has extensive know- how of net architecture and can confidently trouble shoot any connectivity issues.
Should be able to independently troubleshoot any issues with the database connect strings and configurations. Is competent enough to handle most of the OS issues.
Should be able to understand and rectify / fine tune existing DB related OS scripts. Should be aware of installation procedures for most OS flavors.
Must be able to independently administer and alter set security and auditing parameters. Should know how to configure the password file and various parameters.
Should also be aware of how DB access can be controlled through different database parameters
7. High availability : Has hands- on experience of handling Cluster, failsafe, load balancer and high availability solutions.
Should be able to troubleshoot issue and resolve with minimal guidance.
8. Enterprise management tools Native : Has excellent hands- on experience and can confidently handle any database console related issues.
Should be able to perform Backup / Recover and Performance Tuning and Database health reporting using Database Console. Should be able to configure DB console on any OS platform.
Should be able to work with minimal guidance.
9. Backup / Recovery and Performance Tuning : Has extensive knowledge of Backup and Recovery options and can carry out recovery independently.
Is aware of various DR options like Standby / High availability technologies. Is competent enough to tune database under minimum guidance and monitoring.
Can configure statistics and analyze the report to identify various performance bottlenecks like I / O, application, Memory Parameters etc.
Total Experience In Years I hereby declare and confirm that all the information provided by me as a part of this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that any information furnished hereby if found untrue or with any mala fide intentions would result in loss of my candidature and further processing of the application.
Join our global team and hone your skills to match with the digital pace