Job Summary :
1. Strong knowledge of Laravel web frameworks.
2. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
3. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
6. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
7. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
8. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
9. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
10.Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
11. Familiarity with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
12. A good fan of using GitHub / GitLab.
13. Should have good communication skills.
14. Should be flexible to work on any technology.
15. Participate in deployment planning / Participate in project planning.