Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India, and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules, and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile, and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust, and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has a technology centre in Pune. The focus is on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions for our growing customers.
About the Role
- Develop high quality real time embedded software for baseband and navigation algorithms for GNSS.
- Analyse software design and implementations against architectural and functional requirements.
- Software design, coding and testing for positioning systems like GNSS.
- Work closely with RTL and ALG engineers for implementation of algorithms to meet the product specifications.
- Tune the SW for different challenging scenarios like foliage, urban canyon etc
- Bachelor’s/Master's in Wireless Communications / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science.
- Proficiency in C/Matlab/Python Programming.
- Familiarity in any on the following - Digital Signal Processing, Control Systems, Wireless Communications.
- Prior experience in implementation of software on real time embedded systems will be considered an advantage.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in lateral problem solving.
- Independent and autonomous working style, as well as high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrated curiosity in engineering and the ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs.
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interviews as per previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have an interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.
Powered by JazzHR