Job Description :
Experience : 3 to 5 Years,
Work Location : Bangalore,
Interview Mode : Microsoft Teams(Video)
Unix Admin JD :
Responsible for handling escalated incidents and High Availability environment incident Management on UNIX Platform HPUX, LINX, Solaris .
2. Strong hands on experience in Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) & Red-hat cluster / Symmetrix Remote Data Facility (SRDF)
3. Experience in Veritas Volume Manager (VVM) & Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
4. Problem Management on UNIX platform. Perform Root Cause Analysis using quality tools.
5. Change Management : Prepare Implementation, backout and test plan for Change records. Perform risk and impact analysis for changes.
6. Configuration Management : CMDB audits and regular updates of CMDB.
7. Routine Performance Analysis, Capacity analysis, security audit analysis reports to customer for necessary planned changes
8. HA engineering for architecture of HA environment with OS / patch Release management, Application load and maintain configuration of Central OS image servers.
9. Scripting for monitoring / automating the Sys admin activity for change scheduled as projects on multiple servers